Last Updated: 10/11/2023
2. Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username, or similar identifier.
- Contact Data includes email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our platform.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website or app.
3. How We Use Your Data
We will use your personal data in the following ways:
- To manage and protect our platform.
- To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you.
- To communicate with you about updates, promotions, or news.
4. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way. We also limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, and other third parties who have a business need to know.
5. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
6. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
8. Contact Us
Fellowship Church Webstaff