The Creative Marriage
The Art Of Keeping Your Love Alive
Our dream is to live happily ever after, but nowadays we can go from “I’m ready” to “I do" to "I'm done,” quicker than ever. In this book Pastor Ed & Lisa Young help us discover God's plan for marriage and what it takes to keep our love alive.
Want a free chapter?
We’ll send it to you and keep you updated of new content.
Do you want an exciting and satisfying marriage?
When the dreams fade and the realities of life set in, those magical vows from your wedding day can start to lose their luster. You begin to negotiate the marital maze of budgeting, balancing in-laws, choosing careers, and then you add children to the mix. To top it off, the romantic feelings for each other ebb and flow in the stresses of everyday life. How can we be men and women who consistently and creatively live out our vows after the honeymoon is over? In a culture that tells us it’s ok to quit, it’s time for us to discover what it takes to commit and experience a marriage and love created to last.
Ed and Lisa take a penetrating look at what it means to have a lasting marriage in today’s world. Drawing upon their experience in church ministry and successful marriage of more than forty years, they speak openly and honestly about the hard work involved in keeping your marital relationship fresh and alive as you creatively live out your “I Do’s.”
The Creative Marriage offers valuable insight into these critical areas:
- Laying a strong foundation for a lasting marriage
- Keeping your marriage relationship at the center of your home
- Building up your spouse with creative communication
- Allowing positive conflict resolution to increase intimacy
- Removing the barriers to a sizzling sex life
- Protecting your marriage against financial pressures
- Recreating marriage and family after divorce